14 hours ago
Juice colored. Na-inlove na ata ako sa’yo. :( :( :(
Notes: 1 / 1 day ago
'Cause I will always think that a birthday is not a birthday without the cake. Kahit late na 'toh ng 2 araw. Ayy, 1 day lang pala. Sorry at 1am na ko nakauwi. Anhirap pala maligaw sa Makati. Nakakaiyak. Huhubells! Survivor lang ang peg. Hahaha. Yey, Rocky Road! Finally got to blow a candle and made a wish. Thanks so much brother dearest, Fernee. I love you. ♡ :)
1 day ago
Hi Karen. I think I should know by now that it’s not yet my time to meet you. I really can’t decipher what negative forces we both have that we are not fated to see one another. I’ve searched for you. Not only once, but twice. I’ve spent my whole night looking for you, but I guess I’m too weak in reading my map. I’ve tried my best, I really did. Up to now, I’m still wondering why I wasn’t able to get there in time on my first try. And it makes me wonder also why I cannot find you on my second try.
Sorry for losing hope and energy. We may had been off to a bad start, but I’m still looking forward to meeting you personally. Hope it won’t take me too long to regain my strength. See you on my third try, Karen.
1 day ago
Hindi ko alam lung magkano ang nalugi senyo ni Tokyo-Tokyo Corporation dahil sa unli rice, pero ang alam ko talaga nalugi sila bigtime. Hahaha! Kayo ang isa sa magiging dahilan para itigil nila ang marketing strategy na ito. Antabayanan. Hahaha!
Not a dull moment at dinner time. Thanks guys! :)
1 day ago
Mukha talaga kong walang pahinga sa’yo noh? Hahaha! Tuwang-tuwa naman ako dito. Violet pa more. ♡ Thanks for being my comfort every once in a while. Bentang-benta talaga sa’kin yang mga sweet little somethings mo. Salamat sa pagbisita sa bahay para ihatid ‘toh. Love lots, espren daarylll. :*
1 day ago
"Habang buhay kitang mamahalin, magpakailanman."
- Ang mundo ay papanaw din, ngunit hindi ang aking puso. Ngunit hindi ang pag-ibig ko sa’yo. (Teddy | Rocksteddy)
Notes: 2460 / 2 days ago
"Strange as it may seem, I still hope for the best, even though the best, like an interesting piece of mail, so rarely arrives, and even when it does it can be lost so easily."
- Lemony Snicket, The Beatrice Letters
2 days ago
My dreams are getting weirder every night. I still wonder why my subconcious is longing for someone that’s already gone. Someone whom I no longer want to exist in my present life. And I always woke up blaming myself for not being able to control the thoughts of this subconcious of mine. Am I really the one to blame?
Notes: 331875 / 2 days ago
"He was laughing even as we kissed and kissed again.There is no better taste than this: someone else’s laughter in your mouth."
- Forever by Maggie Stiefvater
Notes: 1 / 2 days ago
I am indeed very depressed the moment I saw these pictures. Because (1) I wasn’t able to see and taste this personally, (2) I wasn’t able to thank personally the one who gave this on the exact day of my birthday and (3) I wasn’t able to blow the candle and make a wish. Really heartbreaking indeed.
And yet I’m very thankful for this wonderful message. I ended up crying at my own home for (n) minutes. Painful, yet very grateful. I can never thank you enough. And yes, I still believe that the bible quote was intentional. God bless you, strangeyetsofamiliar :)
For God did not give us a spirit of fear and timidity, but a spirit of power, of love and of self-discipline. - 2 Tim 1:7
3 days ago
I’ve been wondering sometime why I wouldn’t change anything to my own advantage. I always choose for the other side. But now, maybe it’s the right time to choose my own. After spending dinner with my dear friend last night, I realized a lot of things. That there could be so much more than wishful thinking. I owe this dear friend of mine a lot. Even if it will hurt a lot, even if it will take a lot of time, rest assure that today, I will choose myself. If you want something so bad, the universe will conspire to give you what you really want.
- Faith is holding on to His will. I’ll always trust His perfect time.
- My religion will always remain the same from my birth until the day I die.
- I can never thank L enough for teaching me the perks of unspoken words. These thoughts we usually think are just emotions that are waiting to die to give birth to new ones. One day you’ll like someone so much that it hurts, and one day you’ll wake up feeling nothing with the insignificant memories of this person. Declaration of feelings is never an option. You’ll thank yourself one day for not saying so.
- Music drives your personality. All you need is a new set of songs to change what you currently feel right now.
- Live at the moment. Not for your past, not for your future. But live for the present time. Be happy for who you are right now.
- Love is never here to stay. Free yourself from the chase.
- Never chase the ones that ran away. They’re not meant for you.
- Memories do fade. You just have to give time a chance to heal you.
- My life is tragic and wonderful, no matter what angle you look at it.
- I never smoked. And I never will. No, not in this lifetime.
- I have to leave J&J by December 2014 to be able to achieve the status I want for my career. Start drafting the resignation letter today.
- I will pursue my ‘want’ to be a lawyer. Hope I can do this while I’m working.
- I will travel a lot. Not to escape my boredom and loneliness, but to be able to see the beauty of places I’ve always wanted to see.
- Will have to earn and save a lot for my dream to travel the world and buy the house and car I’ve fancied most.
- Always find time to explore the new things that can change your life.
A year from now, surely a lot will change. Happy 23rd birthday, dear self.
3 days ago
Yung tipong apat na oras bago ang birthday mo, alak at pulutan ang kaharap mo. Hanep!
Notes: 632 / 3 days ago
from lipstickstainsonstarbuckscups (originally from thedailypozitive)
"You never lose by loving. You only lose by holding back."
Notes: 14657 / 4 days ago
from strawberrytelle (originally from abluesforbrklyn)
parts of me